Saturday, August 1, 2009

My eyes are changing. It's UNREAL?

Ok, I'm 15 years old. And my family ancestory is all with blonde hair and blue/green eyes. And some have black hair with brown eyes that start to change when you're about 13 years old. This year, my dark brown eyes changed to a dark green, and now all of a sudden it's a really really blue blue. And it looks fake and unreal, like I'm wearing colored contacts. Even I'll admit it, my blue eyes seriously look like they're fake. And I'm freaking out, because the kids in school are all going to say I wear colored contacts, and that I'm all fake, and I don't know what to do. My eyes are just too blue to look real. What's wrong with my eyes? ... The kids are going to think I'm the BIGGEST liar.



HELLLPPP.



P.S. I will not, stick my finger in my eye to prove that they're real, because I don't like it when things touch my eyes. I can't even put eye drops in my eyes. I literally freak out.



WHAT DO I DO?!!!!



PLEASE HELP



Thank you for your time.



My eyes are changing. It's UNREAL?

you're joking sweety, right ? that's called growing up. when i was little, i had blonde blonde hair. then it became dirty blonde. and now it is almost brown. and i've never died it. things just change. trust me, you probably only think they look fake because other people do - like you see it because they do. really really blue eyes are beautiful, i have really really blue eyes and people have asked me if that's my natural color. i say yeah and they believe me because im an honest person. if you're honest and someone says you're lying be like "when have i ever lied to you about something before?"



My eyes are changing. It's UNREAL?

everyone is special in thier own way.. but i gotta admit thats pretty cool



My eyes are changing. It's UNREAL?

same thing happened to me. except mine stayed green. dont worry!!!!!! its normal. and who cares if people say they're fake. if u know they're your real eyes then who cares what other people believe if you know the truth. your actually very lucky to have changing eyes



My eyes are changing. It's UNREAL?

just tell them they are your real eyes and if they dont believe you then just ignore them.



its not your prob if they dont believe you.



just forget about it.



and if it really bugs you then get brown colored contacts i think you can get them even if you dont need contact lenses.



hope i helped!



~ALEXA~



My eyes are changing. It's UNREAL?

who care what the kids say your eyes are probally really pretty that color they might be jealous cuz that is a really cool that happens to you. if you were wearing contacts you can see them



My eyes are changing. It's UNREAL?

Don't worry mine stay Dark Green/Hazel unless I wear a black shirt. Then they turn Black/Dark Brown like my grandpa's.



My eyes are changing. It's UNREAL?

yea that happend to alot of people just tell them what it is then tell the health teacher that and he will tell the class the truth and fouget the people who hate i wanted to say the bad word but they ****



My eyes are changing. It's UNREAL?

it's not unusual for your eyes to dramatically change, mine changed when I was 14, and all the kids at school made fun of me for about half a year, then they thought it was cool. I became the most popular girl in school. then when I turned into an adult, I married the most perfect guy. maybe, just maybe, that'll happen to you. just try and wait! IF it dosnt work with you like it did with me, all there is to do is buy fake colored contacts. your eyes will look bron again!



My eyes are changing. It's UNREAL?

If they criticize you then they're just jealous because all those people with boring brown eyes are just waiting for that to happen to them. If theyr're rude to you just kick them in the balls. If they're a girl call them a bad word that i can't say on here cause my answer will be deleted. Congrasts on youre blue eyes though`!!



My eyes are changing. It's UNREAL?

some people are born with eyes that can change colors depending on the light. like a teacher i had before, he would have brown eyes in the classroom but in the sun, they would change to greenish blue.



accept and appreciate your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment