Saturday, August 1, 2009

Were you a nerd as a kid?

I gotta go but I had to ask that because I was looking thru some old photos and I looked like a rat with uniform. Oh boy, I was the ugliest kid in class! Huge ears, glasses, long hair, short, big eyes, and skinny without having muscular legs and breasts! I was 13



MY LAST QUESTION! I really must go, I'm late...oh great.... but I had fun!



Were you a nerd as a kid?

Hey I'm still a kid and I'm fairly nerdy, according to my friends. There's nothing wrong with being in accelerated math and loving Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, is there...???



Were you a nerd as a kid?

no...... maybe........... STOP BRINGING UP MY CHILDHOOD.



Were you a nerd as a kid?

Heck yess! I still am.



Were you a nerd as a kid?

I'm still one.



Were you a nerd as a kid?

No i was picked on by Nerds.:-)



Were you a nerd as a kid?

by my definition...or yours?



Were you a nerd as a kid?

Na... I was the cutest and smartest kid in the class.



Were you a nerd as a kid?

no, I wasn't



Were you a nerd as a kid?

My hobby is studying!! I am a nerd..



Ciao Mi Amico



Were you a nerd as a kid?

No I was very popular, I am a nerd now.



Were you a nerd as a kid?

oh ya i remember those days..



Were you a nerd as a kid?

am 13 i'm a real *************** nerd don't think bout it?



Were you a nerd as a kid?

No.



Were you a nerd as a kid?

nope..I just kind of existed



Were you a nerd as a kid?

No, but I was extremely shy! : )



Were you a nerd as a kid?

haha



When I was in second-grade, I was the first kid to get braces. At the time, everyone thought it was "cool."



Were you a nerd as a kid?

No but around 8 thur 10 I was chubby and I had teeth like sponge bob.lol I was looking thur some pics. a few months ago and laughed nonstop.



Was Chubby till I started JR high then I look the same I do now - the cheeks... My cheeks fell off somewhere...Still looking for them



Were you a nerd as a kid?

Late bloomers are all nerds. Here be I. Just ask?



Were you a nerd as a kid?

definitely not. in elementary school and so far through junior high it's been all fun and games with friends.



Were you a nerd as a kid?

No l wasn't.



Were you a nerd as a kid?

was kinda a nerd but not very much of one i was kinda nerdy but i was great at soccer and basketball and stuff... kinda came into my own and got rid of the odd hair and such when i got into middle school so im still a funlovin dude but jus not nerdy lookin anymore... booyah to that!



Were you a nerd as a kid?

I was fairly popular!



Were you a nerd as a kid?

Yeah.and I still am!



Were you a nerd as a kid?

yes a little only to my friends because I'm super smart and well their blonds



Were you a nerd as a kid?

No, i always looked good! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment