Thursday, October 8, 2009

Can I grow to 5'11-6'0 feet?

I justed turned 19 and have grown like an almost 3/4 of an inch in the past year. However my growth as always kind of been steady, during my growth spurt I grew a little over 2 inches. I grew almost 3/4 of an inch since last year. Can I push out 5'11 1/2-6'0. My voice started cracking a year ago, and I have light facial hair, and chest hair starting to appear last year. I seem less developed then other kids in my opnion



Mom 5'4 1/2



Dad 6 feet



grandfather 6 feet



grandfather 6 feet



grandma 5'6 1/2



grandma 5'3, her father was 6'2, but her mom was 4'11



2 of my dads brothers are over 6 feet, one is 6'3, the other one is 5'11. my dad grandfather was 6'3-6'4.



I am 5'9 1/2, I was a little under 5'9 last year



Can I grow to 5'11-6'0 feet?

It is very possible for you to break 5'11". Some men actually keep growing during their college years, and it sounds like most of your family is pretty tall so I'd say the odds are on your side. Yeah so don't worry about being less developed or whatever, you should get there. :)



Can I grow to 5'11-6'0 feet?

It is quite possible. It often depends on the person, but by your genetics it sounds like that's the range you ought to be reaching. Also since it sounds like you're in the early stages of adolescence (some people start late), you are probably earlier in your growth than most people at 19. If your grandfathers and/or father have more chest/facial hair than you do, then you're definitely sort of late to adolescence. If you want to really be sure about getting a little taller than you otherwise would, drink 2-3 cups of milk a day and get a lot of sleep.



So I'm going to guess you will reach 5'11 or 6'0"



Can I grow to 5'11-6'0 feet?

Drink more milk.



And STOP drinking anything carbonated.



Can I grow to 5'11-6'0 feet?

possible cant tell for sure



Can I grow to 5'11-6'0 feet?

doubt it



Can I grow to 5'11-6'0 feet?

Don't worry, you aren't going to stop growing until you're twenty five. You will reach 6 feet and maybe then some. I was 5'9" when I was 19 and when I was twenty five I was 5'11" (that's two inches). Chin up buckaroo!

No comments:

Post a Comment