Thursday, October 8, 2009

I was thinking...?

I have straight bangs, shoulder length hair (thinking of getting extensions)



how should I dye my hair (ima bit of a scene kid...)



-black and blonde (blonde on bottom black on top of visa versa?)



-any other pics, suggestions etc?



pictures would be great thankyous.



I was thinking...?

hey try this site i got alot of styles from this site!



I was thinking...?

I did black and blonde.



It is SUCH a hard combination to get out and really hard to maintain, plus really damaging to your hair.



try here:



www.hairscene.net



Hair extensions are really nice, but you have to be careful when washing and combing your hair. I had pink hair extensions and they completely pulled out of my hair and I had bald spots for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment