Thursday, October 8, 2009

How do I get mey x-husband busted for drug abuse?

I posted this question before and I was not clear that I also have half of my kids custody. We share them equally. I am a good Mom married again with 3 other children. I do not drink or do drugs.My husband doesn't either. I love my kids so much it hurts. I have only recently learned of the shennanigans going on in my boys life and I want to make the right move first. He doesn't deserve them. He is ruining his life and my kids life. I want my kids and I don't feel I have any other choice than to get my X in trouble. That is the whole reasonI want them It is not safe for them. Right? If you dance with the devil you should get burned. I am not the one dancing with him, he is. So how do I get him without getting my kids and myself caught in the cross fire? Oh, and he shaves his head in hopes that a hair test won't be an option. Sly fox he is. I want good advice from a cop, retired cop or someone who has had the same problem. Thank you!



How do I get mey x-husband busted for drug abuse?

Talk to your lawyer. File in court for full custody based on his drug use. When he can't pass court mandated drug tests, either he's got to clean himself up or the kids stay safe with you.



Best of luck. Drugs really destroy lives, and you're wise to be upset.



How do I get mey x-husband busted for drug abuse?

Call your local police station and ask for anonymous advice.



How do I get mey x-husband busted for drug abuse?

get the dealer to tamper with his drugs causing a reaction and medical attention --- they hospital will notify the police lol



How do I get mey x-husband busted for drug abuse?

You can try and try to get him in trouble, but as the ex wife, you have no credibility when it comes to the authorities. IM me if you have any questions. Your kids should not spend half of their lives with a drug abuser.



How do I get mey x-husband busted for drug abuse?

You are obviously dealing with some serious revenge issues. If there is a genuine need to have this guy off the streets, regardless of your relationship with him, you will need objective proof, not yours or anyone else's opinion, and you will have to come forward with it.



How do I get mey x-husband busted for drug abuse?

First of all that is completely vindictive. i just want to say that off the bat. You WILL get you and your kids involved if you do this. Second, they don't take drug tests from your head hair, if you know what I mean. Third, there are several other ways that a person can be a bad parent without drugs or alcohol. It's a matter of opinion. You had children with him, more than once. You must have thought he was fine all those times. And so you are divorced, remarried, and more children. Also not good parenting for your children, in some people's opinion. It sounds like you are WAY more concerned with ruining HIS life, than you are about concentrating on your children. If you thought you made such a abd decision with the first guy, maybe you should have waited until your children were more grown to get involved with the second guy. Custody is split, which means he couldn't be THAT bad. You will only succeed in alienating your children and prolonging your hatred for him. But do whatever you want, I'm sure you will anyways.



How do I get mey x-husband busted for drug abuse?

I'm not a cop, but if you are trying to not get yourself or your kids involved directly, then I wouldn't suggest a set up. I'm assuming you already contacted the local PD with no luck. If I were you I would go back to court and file for full custody. The courts will probably still give your ex some type of visitation (unfortunately) but you can ask for supervised visitations.



As far as your ex shaving his head to avoid being tested, that will only help him if he hasn't done drugs in a while. Other than that a urine or blood test will show any drugs that he is currently using. And if you are worried about those kits that supposedly give you a negative urine, make sure they also run an adulteration test along with the drug screen. This test will show if he is trying to cover up his drug use.



Doing it this way will probably be better than having him thrown in jail anyway. Even though you are doing it for your kids' best interest, they are most likely not going to see it that way. Going through the courts will allow you to protect your children, and hopefully your ex will get help so he can be part of their lives again. Going to jail won't help him, and probably just make him worse.



How do I get mey x-husband busted for drug abuse?

Hire a lawyer and go to court. Present the facts to a judge, and petition to have your ex-husband's contact with the children, with or without supervision, limited or ended. The judge will make a determination about visitation.



It is not necessary to have your ex-husband "caught in the act." A conviction on a drug charge could complicate your life and cause him to give you more grief than you can imagine.



How do I get mey x-husband busted for drug abuse?

Don't do anything illegal, that makes you as bad as him. Ask you kids if he is doing drugs and if so, you can go to court and ask the kids to be a witness. Or the next time the kids are at his place and he uses drugs, have them call the cops. (age here is the thing, I know) You can tell the police, but as an ex, you not going to stand good. Good luck.



How do I get mey x-husband busted for drug abuse?

Well... you need to do something...mine caused my son to grow up to be into drugs went to jail etc.. but he is scot free. I wish he would die ... I really do I hate this man for what he did to my son.. he has ruined my life and my kids lives and you need to do whatever you can... go sleep with a cop if you have too... LOL get the meanest one you can find.. and maybe he will turn up face down in a dark alley. lol if you know what I mean... I know how you feel though.. and wonder every day when mine will croak..he is a worthless piece of crap who wastes each breath he takes.. so good luck to you... god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment