Thursday, October 8, 2009

What should i do? i love her!?

in 8th grade, i had to take english and service learning. when i looked at my schedule, i wondered what service learning was. i knew i had to take it. but i was just curious on what it was. the first day of class, i had a teacher named mrs. johnson. she had blonde hair that slightly touched her shoulders and had blue eyes. She looked about 5"6 and was a very nice teacher. She always curled her hair and it looked really pretty. I loved her so much and I didn't know why. The class was about the community and animal allies. After twelve weeks of class, mrs. johnson asked if anyone wanted to go to a meeting with her. i immediatley raised my hand. she was my favorite teacher and i didn't want to let her down. this other girl raised her hand. we were the only ones who had our hands up. mrs. johnson was very happy and asked us if we could be there. i said i could and the other girl said she could to. the meeting was the very next day after we got informed. the next day after school, mrs. johnson spent all afternoon trying to track me down. i saw her pass my locker. i waited until she came back. i said hi and smiled. she did the same. then i walked with her and we talked. we went to the office to call my mom and approve it with her that i could go to the meeting to talk about animal allies and what we were doing in class. mrs. johnson talked to my mom over the phone. then mrs. johnson left at three because she had to be at the meeting early. i didn't have to go until four. so i waited until 3:45. while i was waiting, i did my homework. when it was time, the principal told us that we had to leave. so me and the girl got in the principal's van. it took us ten minutes to get there. once we got there, i got out of the car. we went into this building that was used to be a highschool. it was called the board of education. so we all walked in and went up to the second floor. i saw mrs. johnson. she smiled and said hi to us. we sat down at a table and we took our jackets off. there were about 20 adults sitting at the table. they wanted us to give speeches about our 8th grade service learning class. there were microphones on the table. we had to go there to talk about animal allies and what we have been doing in the class. the class was about the community and how we can help. mrs. johnson talked for a while. then i thought to myself " how can i do this? i can't talk in front of all of these people." so i prayed to god that i would be able to do it. i was so nervous that i got a bad stomachache. i started to sweat and i got really hot. my heart sank in fear and i felt so nervous. then the other girl spoke. after the girl was done giving her speech, i went and gave my speech. i talked about what animal allies was and how we were trying to help. i talked about what we were doing in the class and what to do if you see someone being cruel to animals. after i gave my speech, i felt so proud of myself. then mrs. johnson gave another speech to wrap it up. after she was done talking, we got out of our seats. mrs. johnson told us good job and that she really appreciated it. it made me feel good that she was proud of me. then we went back downstairs to leave the building because we were all done. the girl and i got into the principals car. she was going to drive us home. mrs. johnson went into her own car. once i got home, i told my mom and my whole family about it. i called my grandma and my neighbor about it. i was so proud of myself. i went to bed having something to feel good about. the next day, i was excited to go to school because mrs. johnson would be there and that's it. but when i got to english, she wasn't there. i felt so bad. we had a substitute. he was really crabby and i so badly wished she was there because she actually treated me like a real person. that night, i prayed to god before i went to bed that mrs. johnson would be there the next following day. The next day when i went to class, she was actually there. I silently thanked god as i walked into the classroom with confidence. later that day, i had to go to service learning with mrs. johnson. she told the whole class that i went to the meeting with the other girl. she sounded proud of us. then some people laughed at me and i started to blush. but i didn't care. then i missed the bus later that day. i called my grandma to come and pick me up. as i was waiting, my brother derek showed up stating that he missed the bus. i told him that my grandma was coming to pick us up. so we waited. after about ten minutes of waiting, i saw my favorite teacher mrs. johnson come in to grab some papers. i motioned to derek to look because i wanted to show him my teacher mrs. johnson. but he didn't look. so i decided to say hi to mrs. johnson. then mrs. johnson said hi back and smiled at me. then when mrs. johnson left, i told my brother derek that it was mrs. johnson and that she was my favorite teacher. then we left the office because my grandma came. the next day, for history class we had to go down to the library to type on the computers. while i was working, i saw mrs. johnson come in with her jacket on. i thought she was going home. so i got sad. i waved and smiled at her. she smiled and waved back. my next class was english with mrs. johnson. she was actually there. i was so happy to know that. she gave us a worksheet and we had to draw a picture of our heroes. i was going to do mrs. johnson as my hero, but i thought it might sound weird if i did that. so i drew a funny picture of my neighbor. after that, i raised my hand because i was so confused and i didn't know what to do. i told mrs. johnson i was confused. she explained it all to me. when she looked at my drawing, i laughed and she laughed too. it made me feel good that we were be coming good friends. after she explained it to me, i started working. then later that day for service learning, mrs. johnson had us play jeapordy. she put on a funny hat that had these things sticking up. i laughed because it was funny. then she sat down next to me. when she wasn't looking, i touched her hat. my friend jessica did the same thing because i dared her too. then it was time to go and i left the classroom. the next day for service learning, i told my friend kiana that mrs. johnson and i were friends and that i went to a meeting with her. she immediatley accused me of being a lesbo and got mad. but that didn't stop me from having a relationship with my teacher. i don't care what people thought and i always followed my heart. i loved my class with mrs. johnson and enjoyed having her as a teacher. The next day, we watch a movie. When class was over, i got up the courage to say bye to mrs. johnson. i said bye and smiled. she did the same thing. then i left and patted myself on the back for my good work. the next day was the last day until christmas vacation. everybody was in a good mood. i was planning on giving mrs. johnson candy canes the night before. i almost didn't go to school that day. but i did. i had three small candy canes that i was going to give her. then later that day, my best friend anne gave me a big candy cane and a lipgloss. i said thank you and i loved my gift. after that, i saw mrs. johnson in the hall and i gave her the candy. " Merry Christmas." i said smiling. "Thank you." mrs. johnson said. then we walked to the classroom together as we went up the stairs. once we got into the class room we watched a movie. the next class with mrs. johnson, anne, jesscia, and me all gave mrs. johnson a card saying that she was a good teacher. i was nervous, but my friend anne and jessica convinced me to give it to her. i actually thought she was a good teacher. i didn't want to suck up or anything. We all walked up to the teachers desk and gave her the card. It was signed by all three of us. "Thank you." She said smiling. Then we sat back down in our seats and i was pround of myself. Then it was time to go. I actually felt good. A couple weeks after that, we had an assembly infront of the whole school to show off animal allies. I volunteered to speak infron of the whole school in a microphone with my BFF Anne. We practiced for two days before the assembly. I was really nervous. Then the day came when I had to speak. I spoke before Anne. Then Anne spoke. After the assembly, Mrs. Johnson told us good job. After that, i really started to admire her. I loved how she weared her hair. So now im thinking about getting layers in my hair so i can be like her. she is so hot. Then I talked to anne about this after the assembly. "Hey what's wrong?" Anne asked. I looked really sad. I frowned as i looked over anne as i waved to my friend jessica. " Yeah. I just feel like mrs. johnson hates me. that's all." I cried. "Oh that's always so tough." Anne said feeling bad for me. " I know." I agreed. 閳ユ窏ow long have you liked her for?閳?She asked. 閳ユ凡ell we never really were friends. So techniqually were weren閳ユ獩 really friends. But i have seen her in school.閳?I said smiling. 閳?Umm i saw her at the mall and whoa i was way to nervous to introduce myself. So i just followed her down to the parking lot and jotted down her license plate number. which ended up being registered over to her. I just went on over to her house. Let me tell you she was so nice.閳?i said. Then anne smiled. 閳ユ凡ell i mean she seemed like she prolly would be nice. i never really spoke to her. so i just waited until she went to work. i climbed through her window and i borrowed her phone book. i say borrow because im going to give it back oneday you know?閳?i told her. 閳ユ脯es.閳?anne said nodding. 閳ユ藩o i called everyone in the book until i found mrs. johnson. i called her, but she wasn閳ユ獩 home. ooo i left her a message saying how in love with her i was. i just really wanted to have her hair. you know just basically opening up to her and stuff. But, She never called me back. So i would call and call. Then 6 months and 2 restraining orders later i decided that i deserved better than that you know. So what about you? have a girlfriend?閳?I asked hopefully. "No." She said with a grossed out face. "Oh, okay." I said smiling. Two weeks later, i was supposed to have creative writing for 5th hour with mrs. johnson. but the next day, she told us it was canceled because the school didn't have enough money to support the class. my jaw dropped in shock. i was totally bumbed out. i had my hopes up forever. Then the next day, i asked mrs. johnson to go to the bathroom. "Can i please go to the bathroom?" i asked. "Sure. i really miss having you in 5th period." she said frowning. "oh." i said sounding dumb because didn't know what to say. "so how are you?" she asked. "im alrite." i said as i took the planner. Then i left to pee. i was so happy! she really did love me. she just didn't show it yet. For all of the rest of the days in class i tried to be interesting by laughing and doing unique things. but it got me nowhere. how come mrs. johnson didn't talk to me like she did to the other kids? I would ask myself. days and days went by and mrs. johnson still kept on talking to other students over me! it was so unfair. but i just decided to keep being interesting by asking to go to the bathroom more and that led to more conversations. the more i pulled it off, which meant the closer we got. the closer we get, equals best friends. after a while, she talked to me alittle more than before. i guess you just could say that we were only friends and just to leave it at that. i guess i learned to accept it.



What should i do? i love her!?

Marry her if you love her so much (and if she loves you).



What should i do? i love her!?

sooo long...



What should i do? i love her!?

wow, did u get it from a story book?



What should i do? i love her!?

This was too long, I could'nt read the whole thing and you need to use spell check because you spelled probably very wrong. Have a nice day and my answer is Pray about It.



What should i do? i love her!?

This is too freakin' long....try condensing it.....I couldn't get thru half of it.



What should i do? i love her!?

And the question is what?



Please keep it to one sentence no more than thirty words in the sentence thank you.



What should i do? i love her!?

I didn't now a question could be a book...Let it go spy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment