Thursday, October 8, 2009

What are the chances?

My partner had a 1 night stand when i was a few months pregnant anyway i forgave him and we have his son once a week. I actually love him to bits now and him and my son love each other so much. the only queri i have is that my partner never had a dna test and the babys mum has always tried to get with my man from when we were young me and her have had lots of fallings out in the past. Although i know it takes 2 to tango and he is as much if not more to blame then her. But my partner is mixed raced jamcan and white english and i have blonde hair and blue eyes our son came out white skin with green eyes and dark brown slightly curly corse hair. but what i dont get is there son came out with white skin and blonde fine straight hair with green eyes yet the mum has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I thought brown was the more dominant color so is it possible or what are the chances that two parents with brown hair and eyes produced a blonde greeneyed kid?



What are the chances?

it all comes down to genetics.



if both parents posess ressant blonde haired genes, meaning that they carry the gene but you can't see it on them, then theres a chance that their kid could have blonde hair

No comments:

Post a Comment