Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Asian & black child?? Help me!!?

I'm 25%Brazilian, 25%Aregntine %26amp; 50%Vietnamese(asian)...[i LOOK almost 100% asian] so u minds' well say im asian... my Husband is Black, a lighter brown though, with kinky hair,as for ME my hair is straight with a few waves when i grow it long, and my eyes aren't that chinky, but u can tell im asian...SO, how do u think my kids will look??? will they have nice hair??? do u think my traits will show more or his...i just wanna know, because this is something me %26amp; him always discuss.



No ignorant answers please, THANK U!!!



Asian %26amp; black child?? Help me!!?

It is really hard to say it all depends on whos genes are stronger. From what Ii have seen when black men and white women have a baby, most of all the babies are black.



You are just going to have to wait and see. You could always speak to your doctor he might be able to answer that.



Asian %26amp; black child?? Help me!!?

Your child will be beautiful and a mix of the two of you. Does it really matter what kind of hair or traits she or he will have? Rejoice in your love of each other and adore the product of your ethnicity -- your child will be unique and desirous of your unequivocal love.



Asian %26amp; black child?? Help me!!?

Children inherit features / appearance mostly from their parents. They may have something similar to their forefathers or family members. I mean to say a child may be having say curly hairs though his parents have straight hairs, if somebody from parents' families have. As such one can not tell whose features / looks a child will inherit.



Asian %26amp; black child?? Help me!!?

I personally think your kids would be beautiful! Also to bear in mind is genes from your ancestors can also make an appearance further down the line. I know a couple who are both black (from black parentage) that had a set of white twins with blue eyes and blonde hair but had afrocaribbean looks. This was because in the past, one or both of them had white heritage so maybe your baby would inherit more of one race than the other. Either way, with you and your husbands heritage they will certainly be striking and if I were you I would look very much forward to having gorgeous babies!



Asian %26amp; black child?? Help me!!?

umm....do you consider your hubby's hair "nice"?



It's all about Punit Squares...and that basically says that there is no way to determine which traits will be inherited, although some are recessive/dominant.



Perhaps you should have taken the time to learn instead of ******* so much



"will they have nice hair???" dumbass

No comments:

Post a Comment