Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I need help, MODELING!!?

Hi, I really would like to model for Abercrombie kids, I am 11 years old. I have dark blonde hair, hazel eyes, 4' 10", and about 70 lbs. I want to know any info about modeling for them and if you think I could model for them. Last time I asked this I got absolutly NO good answers. I am looking for good answers and if you are going to be mean don't answer, it's okay to be truthful, but not plain mean.



I need help, MODELING!!?

so whats your question??



I need help, MODELING!!?

contact abercrombie and fitch sweetie.



I need help, MODELING!!?

my friend models for abercrombie kids.. and you have to be like 5 foot somthing.. i'm not trying to be mean, but that's the truth, same with runway for girls.



I need help, MODELING!!?

ok u could only get a job at 16 to work there {4 years more!} Lol Lol



I need help, MODELING!!?

u need a good walk contact me so i can give great advice sweety u are talking to a model a Indian 1

No comments:

Post a Comment