Thursday, July 30, 2009

Does she like me better, or is she trying to make the other kid jealous?

Theres this girl in my history class who kinda has been glacing at me. Like last week she broke the ice and out of nowwhere seemed interested in me. Sitting near me, smiling at me talking, to me, looking my way whenever I was talking to my friend. I think theres this kid that likes her that tries to talk to her but pays she pays him no atttention. Well today in class the guy sits right next to me. The girl and the friend sat infront of me. She kinda teased me a little bit, and whenever I would say something funny she would look back and smile. And she was always playing with her hair. She didn't seem to pay the other kid any attention( the one that tries to talk with her). But she left with her friend at not me? I like her, because she is pretty and seems nice and playfull Is the other kid going to be a problem?



Does she like me better, or is she trying to make the other kid jealous?

Ask her straight out if she digs the other guy. If she does she'll blush and if it's you then maybe she'll tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment