Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This kid at school?

Ok so there is this kid at school we both hang out in the same social group, but for someone reason or another he keeps making fun of me and targeting me. For example when ever I where a new shirt he usually asks me why I am wearing that shirt? Just recently I had just gotten my hair in corn rows and he said that my hair is stupid a** f*** and that I should shave it all off. It just pisses me off that he targets me for some reason and nobody else. I could fight him, but he hasn't hit me so I have no reason to. Also telling on him won't make things better so what should I do? And why do you think he targets me when there are other kids around that he could target? I also forgot to mention that we used to be friends, but started to grow apart.



This kid at school?

One of my friends kind of does the same thing and trys to boss me around. I just ignore it and do what I like. For example, if she doesn't like something i wear I'll keep wearing it. I know she does this to other people too and it bothers me. All I can say is, be yourself and don't act differently for others. If something does happen- fight him. And growing apart sounds like a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment